KDE (vs GNOME)

Vinay Khaitan vkhaitan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:13:37 GMT 2005

On Friday 11 Nov 2005 4:05 am, Richard Moore wrote:
> On 11/10/05, Michael Pyne <michael.pyne at kdemail.net> wrote:
> > And to add to all that, consider this statement:
> >
> > "Fully *half* of all people have *below* average intelligence!"
>
> And most people have more than the average number of legs (honestly,
> they do - think about it).
>
> More seriously: I wrote a tool that lets you measure how much the
> different actions get used, see http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/376
> why not actually measure this stuff rather than guess?

Why should not we commit this with important apps like konqueror in , may be,
kde3.5 ?
The users with internet connection may be asked before submitting for
permission.
I think this would provide us with vital data about
1. usage of menu/vs toolbar
2. rare use/frequent use
3. which option should be more visible
4. what things people try often, but dont know the best way to do thing., so
we can then provide tips for that? it can be some sort of AI too :)