Access Control List Support

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon May 23 08:07:52 BST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 14:23, Sean Harmer wrote:
> acldlg file1 file2 dir1 dir2
>
> It will then read the Access and Default ACLs on these items and display
> a representation of them in a dialog - see attached screen shot.

At the moment I don't really understand what the dialog is telling me or
allowing me to changed (only from the screenshot, I must admit).
Some more thought into molding this acl-dataset to a displayable view would
be needed IMO.
Don't be afraid to use different concepts in showing this verses what the
specification uses.

ps. using an listview might not be the best solution.
--
Thomas Zander