kdereview

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun May 22 11:30:30 BST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 12:20, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> I'd say 2 weeks is too short.
I'd agree here.

> Not everyone will rebuild their system within two weeks, so they may never
> see the applications.
>
> What's more, kdereview is for apps that are nearing release state. Doesn't
> that include l10n? If so, then a release condition is that translators
> have translated the app. What I can't tell is the percentage of
> completion, how many languages, etc.
Not sure kdereview was ever about translations or about releases at all.
Does someone have a reference on what the discussion about kdereview
was? I only looked at viki so far and guess it should move to
kdeaccessibility.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화