Crashes somewhere in kdelibs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 16 21:00:10 BST 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 21:49, Michael Pyne wrote:
> juk: [virtual bool JuK::queryClose()]
> juk: [virtual bool JuK::queryExit()]
> kio (KDirLister): -KDirLister
> kio (KDirLister): [virtual void KDirLister::stop()]
> kio (KDirListerCache): [void KDirListerCache::stop(KDirLister*)] lister:
> 0x82af240
> kio (KDirListerCache): [void KDirListerCache::forgetDirs(KDirLister*)]
> 0x82af240
> *** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0x085e11b0 ***
>
> I've been looking for a JuK bug regarding this w/out much success, it is
> possible it's a kdelibs bug?

It's possible; everything is possible. But if you base that assumption simply
on the fact that the last debug output is from KDirLister, then it means
nothing, the bug could be in some other code that's executed after that
(back in your app, or anywhere else). Unless you get a gdb backtrace or
a valgrind log, this is just very wild guessing.