Maintenance of Desktop Sharing apps (krfb+krdc)

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Sat May 14 15:48:43 BST 2005

Le Samedi 14 Mai 2005 01:06, Tim Jansen a écrit :
> I just wanted to announce that I step down as maintainer for the Desktop
> Sharing apps (krfb+krdc in kdenetwork). If someone else is willing to pick
> them up, I'd be glad to help, answer questions etc, but I am not going to
> code for them anymore.

Which reminds me something... IIRC, some people discussed to more or less
integrate krdc and knx (it was discussed partly during aKademy 2004 BoF on
the topic).

Is some work done for this goal?
And who were the people wanting to fullfill this task?

I just need my memory to be refreshed...

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."