kdesvn-build move

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Sat May 14 02:00:29 BST 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone minds if I move kdesvn-build (currently in
kdenonbeta with the old kdecvs-build name) into kdesdk/scripts.  I propose
the following:

kdecvs-build/
  kdesvn-build{,rc-sample} -> kdesdk/scripts
  doc.html     -> kdesdk/doc/scripts/kdesvn-build.docbook (I'll have to ask
Lauri about help on translating this. ;))
  TODO         -> /dev/null (but people can use bugs.kde.org then)
  HISTORY      -> /dev/null (people can already use svn to access the history)

This leaves kdesvn-pywizard, which I don't think really belongs in
kdesdk/scripts.  But I don't want to make a directory in playground/utils
just for it, so I'll probably migrate it to my website instead.

If people would rather that it didn't join kdesdk, then I could probably just
put it in playground/utils, but it's definitely past alpha quality by now,
and kdenonbeta is kind of deprecated.

Or maybe this is what kdereview is for.  Just let me know what you all prefer.
I'd like to make the move on Sunday or earlier.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne