Check for license on commit

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed May 11 13:03:16 BST 2005

Dirk Mueller wrote:
>On Wednesday 11 May 2005 08:57, Harri Porten wrote:
>> Having a warning in the log or commit process is something else, of
>> course.
>
>We have the warning in the commit log already (at least I think we had
> it in the CVS loginfo.pl written by me. I've to verify the
> subversion-variant in that regard).

Yes, it's there.

Every new source code file committed to Subversion is checked for a
license already. The kde-cvs mailing list will receive an email stating
the licenses, or lack thereof.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t wæs náht, se scieppend þone circolwyrde
wundorcræftlíge cennede and seo eorðe wæs idel and hit wæs gód.