Subversion Prolem b/c moved files

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed May 11 09:16:10 BST 2005

On Monday 09 May 2005 22:26, Michael Brade wrote:

> have a new revision. The whole concept of preserving history seems a bit
> broken to me now, what am I missing?

Nothing. It pisses me off too, and I hadn't realized that reorganizing was
done as SVN move instead of fixing up the CVS repository before conversion.

All the KDE/ move breaks websvn.kde.org perfectly, so we could as well have
skipped the whole conversion process and just imported the latest trunk into
the SVN tree. Would have been as useful as it is now.

--
Dirk//\