Refresh bug with the setFullWidth(true) method of KListView object

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Thu May 5 02:55:09 BST 2005

Hello David !

I've tested with basic class QListView, and your code, and the problem
still occurs. So I'm going to report this bug to QT. (I'm using QT
3.3.4)

Here is the program which causes the bug :
http://annivernet.free.fr/images/divers/klistviewtest2.cpp

And a screenshot of the bug :
http://annivernet.free.fr/images/divers/qlistview.png

Thanks.