SVN: change defaults for line endings

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri May 6 12:57:50 BST 2005

On Friday 06 May 2005 11:47, Harri Porten wrote:

> When it comes to directly exchanging packages or patches between multiple
> platforms I'd put the onus on the distributor. Zip and other tools all
> have the appropriate option to deal with the differences.
I'm against changing this as well. Not just requires this a major hack or a
svn revision that updates _all_ files, it's also not clear to me why the
subversion client shouldn't be able to be configured to do what you want on
your windows checkout. This would be the much saner solution - and I guess,
you can easily add as subversion option and send it to the subversion
developers.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화