svn problems: lack of entropy

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu May 5 20:42:40 BST 2005

Florian Schanda wrote:
>However, svn still gets some things over https,
>even if I tell it to use svn://
>Is there a way to fix that, or is that a feature not a bug?

Due to our internal repository design, that's how it must be. Each KDE
build module must have admin/, which is kept in a centralised place.
Therefore, it's necessary to make each dir download a copy.

The problem is that we can't change the URL when the copy is done from the
master server to anonsvn. So everyone will fetch from the master server,
via https (including, if I get this right, anonsvn and ssh users).

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.