KUnitTest CVS

André Wöbbeking Woebbeking at onlinehome.de
Tue May 3 20:46:33 BST 2005

Hi,

On Friday 15 April 2005 20:24, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what would be an appropriate place, if any, for
> KUnitTest. The non-gui part in kdelibs and the gui in kdesdk seems
> logical to me. Would this be ok?

I've a litte feature request :) Could you add anything like
BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE() to compare floats? You can find it here:

http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/test_tools/reference/index.html

And BOOST_BITWISE_EQUAL() and BOOST_CHECK_EQUAL() are also nice.

BTW, maybe you should scope the macros too, i.e. with KDE_, as CHECK and
SKIP are probably used elsewhere already.

Cheers,
André