Using KConfig XT/KConfigDialogManager with "compound" dialogs

Shaheed srhaque at iee.org
Sun May 1 21:21:21 BST 2005

Ah, got it.

First, I merged the rc files. Second, I should have constructed the
KConfigSkeleton like this:

    KConfigSkeleton *cfg = AudioCdSettings::self();

Third, in my .kcfg files, I had followed the tutorial an used Capitalised
entry names; I eventually realised that the case had to match the widget
name.

Ben, do you have any objection to merging the rc files as per this thread? The
point is to make the audiocd kcm module available to kscd and kaudiocreator
etc.

Thanks, Shaheed