Fwd: Binary files in subversion at svn.kde.org

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Mar 31 10:23:35 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag 31 März 2005 10:50 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> my voodoo _shouldn't_ have affected svn's idea about what are binary
> files, so i'd suspect the files in the repo are already messed up. mind
> looking at a dumpfile, coolo?
No idea what you mean. 7 bytes appear as pretty empty so I doubt it
has to do with svn's idea of binaries but about your way to checkout.
Just try an import on the qt-copy/tools/designer/designer subdir.

Meanwhile I noticed another problem while porting scripty. In
kde-i18n/de/messages/docs/kdetoys exists a kworldwatch.po that
is deleted in CVS since 2001. And this happens with the original too,
so I'm debugging that now. But if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it.

Greetings, Stephan