SVN timing

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Wed Mar 30 16:12:30 BST 2005

Wednesday 30 March 2005 3:38, skrev Stephan Kulow:
> Am Mittwoch 30 März 2005 16:06 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> > Yay! The only thing that didn't become clear, I think, was how access was
> > going to be arranged and how passwords would be (re)distributed: anon svn
> > with no write access for the time being, or svn with the existing cvs
> > passwords (which can be recovered from the .cvspass file if needed), or
> > svn+ssh.
>
> This should be clear for quite some time:
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=110873178005143&w=2
>
> anon svn will be avaible on svn.kde.org till we find the time to setup a
> mirror on anoncvs.

Anonymous checkouts should be rejected outright, please reconfigure the server
with apparently "anon-access=none"

I say this because if I do a checkout from https://charles@svn.kde.org, it
performs the checkout (very slowly and carefully :) and then if I try to make
a commit, it doesn't allow it at all.  This could cause lots of frustration.

-Charles