kswap.h header

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Mar 25 21:35:13 GMT 2005

Hi,

the newly installed kswap.h header includes config.h, which is a nono.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to check for this before KDE 3.4 release.
its not used outside kdelibs, so I suggest to move it to kio and make it
non-installed.

alternative would be to make it not depend on config.h by letting it be
generated from a template by configure. would be a workaround, but is a pain
in the ass. Given that the header doesn't work anyway right now I don't see a
reason for keeping it installed.

Please comment.

--
Dirk//\