SVN timing - how can we help?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Mar 23 13:01:40 GMT 2005

Hi,

There are the kdenonbeta moves to kdeplaygrounds modules to set up.

I plan to sort out the edu applications in kdenonbeta and to propose the
destinations on this list. Suggestion: can we maybe have a doc on that so we
could be several people contacting all the authors and we'll have a global
view on the future kdeplaygrounds?

Another question: in kdeedu we have some applications that still use the old
tree model: appname/appname and not appname/src. Would it be wise to change
that now? And is there a policy about pics/ icons/ data/ subdirs i.e. should
they be in appname/src or in appname/?
Or would all that mess things for you?

Are there any things we could do (especially module coordinators when they
exist) to help you in the move?

Anne-Marie