about a screensaver for kde that i've written

Mauricio Bahamonde elkrammer at kde.cl
Mon Mar 14 18:59:01 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 06:35, Mathias Homann wrote:
> What do you think?

Sorry, I don't have enough time right now to to try it out. I will try it out
once I get some free time.

But from what i read on kde-look.org, You must install a font that has the
japanese characters. The problem is: The font you suggest, is it GPL?
If not, I'm not sure if it could go to KDE HEAD, because:

1) Licensing problems because of the font
2) Your screensaver without a font that has the japanese characters, is
useless.

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer at kde.cl>

The difference between Stupidity and Genius is that Genius has its limits.
	-- Anonymous