Mail Loss With KMail

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Mar 3 16:22:37 GMT 2005

KMail in HEAD (which is roughly the same as in branch) is causing me large
amounts of mail loss.  It roughly happens like this:

1) Read email
2) Respond
3) Move to folder X
4) Mail sync happens
5) Later on I notice that folder X is now empty except for 1 message, the
message I had moved into it

I don't have debug logs because I ran kdeinit, unfortunately.  I've had this
happen -repeatedly-, and so far it's hit 2 of the 3 most important folders I
have.  I am using DIMAP.  I think this has to be fixed in 3.4.0 for the sake
of DIMAP users who will suffer serious mail loss.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/