KDE 3.4: Control Center scrollbars

Unai Garro ugarro at telefonica.net
Tue Mar 1 19:33:55 GMT 2005

Do you actually feel more comfortable with a window that keeps resizing
continuously rather than a window that keeps the size set by you? I find it
quite annoying when the application decides the window size on its own.

For example, while I'm typing this, I'm seeing the Qt build on the back for
example. It'd be so annoying that if kmail covered the console. I would be
resizing it down continuously.

Actually, one of the application designs I most hated did actually this
(resize continuously up and down). It was an sms application, that resized
each time I chose an element from a listview.

Just my 2€ cents.

	Unai