New FSF address?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Jun 28 10:34:14 BST 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 10:30, Nicolas Goutte wrote:

> But what is the new address?

according to http://www.fsf.org/ it is

Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
MA 02110-1301

there was an announcement somewhere but I cannot find it right now.

> Would be an email to
> kde-cvs-announce (or whatever it is called in the meantime) not be better,
> as this is a global change, concerning most of KDE's developers.

I'm preparing a patch (clean checkout is halted due to disk space issues right
now though) that will fix the addresses, so I didn't think that any other
reaction would be necessary.

--
Dirk//\