[RFC] One ioslave to rule them all...

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Sun Jun 26 12:07:41 BST 2005

Le Dimanche 26 Juin 2005 11:28, Alexander Neundorf a écrit :
> Independent from your email I also wanted to suggest to make "system:/" the
> default home url for konqy. Not sure about the other places.

Well, I'd prefer keep the user home directory as the home url, it's just that
I'd like to see it accessed through home:/ so that system:/ is easily
reachable from there.

> I think system:/ should also return a ".directory" (or how is it called
> nowadays ?) file for konqy, so that konqy always uses the icon view in this
> directory (at least I think this should be possible this way)

In the end I'm planning a specific view for system:/, an icon view with some
more information displayed.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."