[RFC] One ioslave to rule them all...

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Jun 26 10:28:49 BST 2005

On Sunday 26 June 2005 00:46, Kévin Ottens wrote:
> Hello list,
> Now I'm pondering on what to do :
> a) Replacing $HOME with home:/$USER right now?
> b) Replacing $HOME with home:/$USER for KDE 4 only?
> c) Give up the whole idea?
> d) Something else?

Independent from your email I also wanted to suggest to make "system:/" the
default home url for konqy. Not sure about the other places.
I think system:/ should also return a ".directory" (or how is it called
nowadays ?) file for konqy, so that konqy always uses the icon view in this
directory (at least I think this should be possible this way)

Bye
Alex