[RFC] Translation of KDE's palette names

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Fri Jun 24 23:24:29 BST 2005

On Friday 24 June 2005 12:56, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 23 Juni 2005 21:29 schrieb Nicolas Goutte:
> > (Probably there are other possible solutions.)
>
> Why not hard code the names of the standard colour palettes in the code?

I have hardcoded the name in the colour dialog.

(For now, they are named "40 Colors", "Web Colors" and "Royal Colors" but I
will change that when I will have tested more.)

> > By the way, why are those files installed from kdelibs/Makefile,am,in
> > instead of using a _DATA in the Makefile.am like normally.

I have changed that too now.

(And sorry for the error, I meant kdelibs/kdecore/Makefile.am not kdelibs/
Makefile.am.in. I mixed up two ideas.)

Have a nice day!