KDE and QT/Embedded problem

Alain-Serge Nagni alainsergenagni at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 11:40:13 BST 2005

Hello,
 I'm trying to build kdelibs-3.2.3 by linking it to
qt-embedded-free-3.3.4.
 I build and used successfully qt-embedded-free-3.3.4.
However when I try to build kdelibs I will have
errors. Here is my configuration option:

./configure --enable-embedded --without-arts

Here is the first error that I have:

kstyle.cpp: In member function `virtual bool
<unnamed>::TransparencyHandler::eventFilter(QObject*,
QEvent*)':
kstyle.cpp:2003: error: `qt_xrootwin' undeclared
(first use this function)
kstyle.cpp:2003: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)

It looks like all X feature are not disable or do I
miss something?

Thanks for your help,
Alain-Serge