KPassivePopup patch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jun 18 12:03:56 BST 2005

It can not be done because it would be binary incompatible, all that can be
done is duplicate the 8 message functions to add the variants that take a
QPoint, i've not added them because it's not how khangman uses the class and
feel that replicating 8 functions is too much. if it's ok I'll add a TODO:
KDE4 and mark that we should add the QPoint parameter to message functions
too.

Albert

A Dissabte 18 Juny 2005 07:09, Kurt V. Hindenburg va escriure:
> On Thursday 16 June 2005 05:24 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> | Hi, this patch adds the possibility of removing the automatic placement
> | of KPassivePopup, this is needed by Anne Marie in KHangman.
> |
> | This can be done in two other different ways, first is just calling show
> | and then moving the resulting widget, that is bad because makes the
> | khangman background repaint where it is not needed. The second is doing a
> | subclass of KPassivePopup inside KHangman and implementing it there, but
> | i think this can be a common use-case for people that want to you a popup
> | near something in their GUI, but their GUI is "painted".
> |
> | Any objections in commiting this to kdelibs?
>
> I wonder if it would be possible to extend ::message to take a QPoint.
>   Regards,
>      Kurt

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad