ok to add cmake support in kdelibs ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 17:00:30 BST 2005

On Friday 17 June 2005 17:11, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Tanner Lovelace would like to work together with me on cmake and compile
> > KDE on Mac OS X. So is it ok to add the required files to kdelibs/ ? As
> > long as you don't run cmake, they don't interfere with anything else.
> > If there are problems with this I'd like to have a branch of kdelibs
> > and kdebase for this purpose.
>
> Personally I think that's a good idea.

Adding the files to kdelibs or creating a branch ?
(it would really only mean adding CMakeLists.txt everywhere, no other files
would be touched)

Btw. if you put the following into e.g. trunk/KDE/CMakeLists.txt, you will get
a Makefile which will compile all modules (...if there was cmake support in
all modules):

file(GLOB _res "*/CMakeLists.txt")

foreach(_currentDir ${_res} )
   get_filename_component(_dir ${_currentDir} PATH)
   add_subdirectory(${_dir})
endforeach(_currentDir )

Bye
Alex