Error compiling kdeartwork SVN TRUNK: You cannot use Qt4.ui-files with Qt/KDE 3!

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 16:06:12 BST 2005

Chris Howells said:
> My unsermake is the latest svn trunk. So I don't think coolo's thing
> worked...

It did for others, so apparently this case is special. I'll try a
kdeartwork checkout when I'm back home tonight.

> Thanks, I will try that work around.  I did have a look to try and
> understand
> where the bug was coming from in unsermake but I find python to be
> completely
> unparseable and the more I look into it the more I hate it :)

Funny, since it was the first python code I ever wrote and my impression
was that python is almost instantly learnable and readable ;-) (I had more
problems with some concepts of the unsermake internal API, but coolo was
kind enough to explain those.)

Anyway, all the code is in designer.um, you don't need to look outside
that file.

--
Martijn