KIconLoader improvements: icon server

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 12:48:28 BST 2005

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 09:33, Gustavo Pichorim Boiko wrote:
> test1: 369 icons (32x32)
Are these unique icons?  The reason I ask is because in applications
like KMail where the listviews have tons of icons in them.  Then
there could be thousands of icons loaded in an application.  I
thought lubos's shared pixmaps dealt with that though.  While I think
we handle cases within an application, things like multiple konqi
views of my filesystem could stand t gain a bit.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser
--
--:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
--:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in