SUBMISSION: New Library for kdesupport: indexlib

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Fri Jun 10 16:59:48 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 16:26 schrieb Piotr Szymanski:
> > I already tried compiling boost months ago, and believe me, it doesn't
> > work with gcc 2.95.
>
> Another reason to drop 2.x.

No, a reason not to rely on experimental language features.

Btw to stop an upcoming argument about gcc 2.95, the feature Luís suggested is
aimed at KDE 4 which won't support gcc 2.95 as even Qt doesn't anymore.

The more advanced language features KDE depends on, the more its portability
suffers.

mfg
	Leo