KWin missing in apidocs since KDE 3.3!

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jun 2 20:58:26 BST 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 16:41, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 02 June 2005 15:58, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > PIM dox (should you care) don't suffer from this because they use a fork
> > of admin/'s Doxygen stuff that already deals with preprocessing properly
>
> Why wasn't this merged back into kdelibs?

Because it does a lot more as well (and turns off all the dot-based diagrams,
for instance, since I never saw much of a point to the inheritance diagrams);
compare .. damn, the KDE PIM apidox have been removed from ktown again. Well,
if they were there, you could compare the dox for libs with the dox for PIM.
The latter have a more complete index, don't have broken links in the
headers, and are styled according to the modern KDE branding scheme (well,
with PIM colors, not the base colors, but hey).

> > yields KDE-styled dox, too -- some day, Allen & I will have to discover
> > who's turf the Dox stuff is in an attempt to merge back our changes).
>
> its apidox at ktown.kde.org - which is coolo, scott wheeler and myself.

Could you please add Allen Winter (SVN:winterz / winter at kde.org) and myself
(SVN:adridg / groot at kde.org) to that list? We're both glad to help with
general Dox stuff (man, does libs ever generate a gob of warnings, for
instance).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot