KWin missing in apidocs since KDE 3.3!

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jun 2 15:06:58 BST 2005

Adriaan de Groot wrote:
>On Thursday 02 June 2005 14:51, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>> On Wednesday 01 of June 2005 20:52, mETz wrote:
>> > Moin,
>> >
>> > not only KTrader is missing since ages, now I also found KWin
>> > documentation to be missing (even on developer.kde.org, so it's not
>> > my broken doxygen).
>> >
>> > Somebody please fix this!
>>
>>  If I do 'make apidox' in kdebase/kwin, I see the generated docs in
>> kdebase/apidocs, so I guess this is not up to me to fix this? Well at
>> least I have no idea how and what exactly.
>
>The problem is -- that is, if Metz' complaint refers to the libkdecore
> class KWin -- that the entire class is wrapped in a #ifdef Q_OS_UNIX,
> and that gets removed by Doxygen during (pre)processing. Disabling
> preprocessing so Doxygen ignores the #ifdef entirely causes the class
> KWin dox to be generated properly.

Ah! This is not a good idea because Qt4's moc also does preprocessing.

It's best to invert the macro test:

#ifndef Q_OS_WIN32

Unless, of course, the code in question doesn't apply to MacOS X either.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

2. Tó cennan his weorc gearu, ymbe se circolwyrde, wearð se cægbord and se
leohtspeccabord, and þa mýs cómon lator. On þone dæg, he hine reste.