SuperKaramba's location for 3.5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Jul 29 19:34:09 BST 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 23:45, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> It would be nice if having some level of end-user documentation were a
> "requirement" for inclusion of new apps into the main KDE modules. That's
> probably just a pipe dream though.

There is a checklist -- somewhere, I can't find it on developer.kde.org right
now -- of things-you-should-have-before-going-mainstream. One of them is
"user manual and whatsthis help". But since the checklist isn't on d.k.o,
it's kinda hard to enforce (or even suggest to people that this is best
practice).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot