SuperKaramba's location for 3.5

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Jul 28 09:59:18 BST 2005

Am Mittwoch 27 Juli 2005 03:38 schrieb Ryan Nickell:
> Hello,
> My name is Ryan and I'm one of the SuperKaramba developers.
> Currently SuperKaramba lives in /trunk/kdereview.
> We would like to get it moved out and into something that is more
> distributed such as kdetoys or extragear.

Hmm, kdetoys could be open, it is currently such a wild mixture
of things, that's hard to say it doesn't fit in there :)

I don't mind either including superkaramba in the KDE 3.5 release,
after all it seems to have a huge fan community on kde-look. Extragear
is there for applications that have a release schedule on their own.
It doesn't seem too likely to me that the development of it will continue
much after KDE 3.5 is out, so I guess, it doesn't really fit that well into
extragear.

But all this is without having an own look at superkaramba, only from
hearsay. I have no idea how good it's internationalized (prepared for
translations) or if it has a documentation. This all may be reasons why
it does _not_ fit in kdetoys.

Greetings, Stephan