[Kde-cvs-announce] KDE 3.5 branched / KDE 4 development in trunk/KDE

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Jul 27 08:44:26 BST 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 10:33, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Is this situation really that different for other modules?
The difference is that you're prepared for this schedule and others are
not for one reason or the other. I wouldn't mind an August 1 feature
freeze if I would have known it before. But now I would say that at
least 2-3 weeks should be given to all the module/application
maintainers to finish the features.
 Feature list freeze on August 1 is OK for me.

Andras