3.4.1 kde-i18n's autogen.sh doesn't work

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Mon Jul 18 19:35:44 BST 2005

Am Montag, 18. Juli 2005 10:25 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Sonntag 17 Juli 2005 22:04 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> > Hello,
> >
> > According to the readme, it is sufficient to checkout the language, the
> > scripts-dir, and invoke scripts/autogen.sh from the common parent.
>
> Hmm, autogen.sh requires an argument if you only have a subset checked
> out.

My fault, I forgot to mention that kde-i18n/subdirs already contained "de".

But it was another problem. Who would have thought that aclocal
needs /usr/share/aclocal? ;-)

This leaves us with only these error messages:

leo at Untertan:/leo/projekte/Fremde/kde-3.4/src/kde-i18n > scripts/autogen.sh de
*** Creating de/configure.in
*** Creating configure.files
autoheader: `config.h.in' is unchanged
aclocal.m4:3396: required file `./config.guess' not found
aclocal.m4:3396: required file `./config.sub' not found
aclocal.m4:3342: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found

This makes me wonder because I thought they were supplied by the KDE build
system?

mfg
	Leo