Adding "Documents Folder" to: "system:/

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Fri Jul 8 09:32:12 BST 2005

Le Vendredi 8 Juillet 2005 01:46, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> I don't like this solution. It would be much simpler if it could be
> provided in code.

Yes, I've something more urgent to finish in media:/, but working on this
point in system:/ is on my TODO just after that.

Currently my basic idea is to add this in code too. It's adding a special case
but we don't have currently a clean way to do it in a more generic way.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."