APIDOX Changes

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jul 6 14:19:16 BST 2005

CSS used is partly nice, but there're issues re used doxygen template:

1. Return types are now aligned in common column and function names in
another, thus we have quite often a situaltion like this one:

veryveryveryveryverylong<returntype> * 	f1() const;

QString                                 f2(const QString &userCaption,...)
         ^^^ very very long space here ^^^

Couldn't we have this like here:
http://koffice.org/developer/apidocs/kexi/html/classKexiDB_1_1BaseExpr.html

veryveryveryveryverylong<returntype> * 	f1() const;

                                 String  f2(const QString &userCaption,...)
^^ very very long space here ^^^

2. What about inheritance diagrams?

3. What about clickable source code? Many of us liked that.

4. 'Class list' pages, eg.
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kdelibs-apidocs/dcop/html/annotated.html
  could be more readable using table borders, like in our prev. template or
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/annotated.html

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska / Kexi Team