KGeography is in review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 5 20:07:59 BST 2005

I'm still having a bit of problems trying to fix the mess i've introduced so
you can
svn up -r 430979
that is the revision that i moved to kdereview. That one should work without
problems.

Albert

A Dimarts 05 Juliol 2005 19:17, Bram Schoenmakers va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid, you wrote something like this:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Hi, today i moved KGeography to kdereview module, if someone wants to
> > review it now it's the time. If i don't get any oposition in 2 weeks i'll
> > move it to kdeedu as the kde-edu "team" is fine with that.
>
> Today I checked out KGeography. In most of the modes I see %1 instead of
> the capital/country name. This makes most modes undoable.
>
> Kind regards,

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es