RFC: addition of generic timezone support to kdelibs

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Sat Jul 2 21:43:42 BST 2005

* Nicolas Goutte -- Saturday 02 July 2005 22:27:
> On Saturday 02 July 2005 19:32, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Umm ... with kclock you don't mean kclock.kss, right? Because in this case
> > I'd object. This screensaver should display the system time *only*. I don't
> > see why it should show any other time.
>
> Why could it not be extended to display multiple times?

I didn't say it can't. Just that I object as author and maintainer, unless
someone can tell me a good common scenario where it makes sense. I'm not
in favor of stuffing features everywhere until nobody can come up with yet
another feature, that *might* make sense in some made up case for some made
up user.  ;-)

m.