[patch] media:/ mount point info

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Jan 31 21:38:36 GMT 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 17:54, Kévin Ottens wrote:
> In order to commit it and address bug 95646 (fully), you should slightly
> modify it :
> 1) Add the device node information

I wanted to do that, but don't know from where I get the information.

> 2) Be careful when you fill the information, sometimes mount point or
> device node are not available, in this case you should not display the
> information since it's an empty string.

OK, I addressed that, but am not sure. If mount_point is an empty string,
would
	df->readDF(mount_point);
work correctly ?

As I will be not able to add the device information before the freeze (I'm
abroad the next 2 days) it would be great if you can add the device node
information before the freeze and commit then
(or if you don't have time, please commit at least this version, if ok)
Thanks.

Attached is the modified version.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.