Fwd: Re: persistent slow loading in Konqueror

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Tue Jan 25 13:58:36 GMT 2005

Forwarding to core-devel, since I really feel strongly that this should
default to the other state. Either that, or there should be some better form
of detection, or the option should be much more readily available (networking
in KControl??)

I could not believe the enormous speedup my whole desktop undertook by setting
this mysterious environment variable.