sane defaults

Andreas Scherf scherfa at web.de
Mon Jan 17 21:33:23 GMT 2005

Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 16:51 schrieb Giovanni:
> Hello everybody!
> This is how I have configured my konqueror for me and for my
> girlfriend...she found the original configuration to be too confusing and
> she really liked this new way.
>
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/files/19782-konquidefault.png

What about the "Up" Button ? I think it should be enabled in File and FTP Mode
and disabled in Web Mode ...
In File Mode this Button makes sense but maybee not in Web Browsing Mode ...

Greetings
Andreas

p.s. Thanks Scott i love your .signature
--
I hear that if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a satanic message
"That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs Windows XP!"