sane defaults

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Jan 14 19:30:03 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 20:21, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
>   We should beware from trying to go for a "button-by-button"
>   cloning of other browsers. We should keep some "uniq" KDE
>   features in the spotlight.

Well, I cleaned my toolbar up considering which buttons I had used at all that
day. And actually the 'clean location' (paste text or a URL from the page
text into the address field) and 'up' (moving several levels up using the
menu) are among my favorites, and happens to be very kdeish both :)

And I agree, if we have some _good_ features, we shouldn't hide them just
because others doesn't have them.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk