sane defaults

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Fri Jan 14 14:37:50 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 12:06, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> Le Vendredi 14 Janvier 2005 01:28, Anders Lund a écrit :
> > On Friday 14 January 2005 01:11, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> > > We should remove the rellinks plugin entirely from CVS. It is not in a
> > > release-worthy state and never has been (and never will probably).
>
> What's wrong with it ?
> Most of bug has now be fixed.

The real problem is the way it works, by just being installed it makes
Konqueror slower even now that the O(n^2)  bug from KDE 3.3 was fixed.

The problem with the toolbars is not only how it looks, but I also think that
it should be integrated with the ordinary toolbar. For instance the current
up button is sort-of relational, and when a relational link is available it
should overload the current guesswork in up.

If we remove cut, copy and paste, we could use the area for a set of
relational links. It should just be coordinated between KHTML and the
imageviewers that also have prev/next buttons.

`Allan