sane defaults

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at tiscalinet.be
Fri Jan 14 11:06:16 GMT 2005

Le Vendredi 14 Janvier 2005 01:28, Anders Lund a écrit :
> On Friday 14 January 2005 01:11, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> > We should remove the rellinks plugin entirely from CVS. It is not in a
> > release-worthy state and never has been (and never will probably).

What's wrong with it ?
Most of bug has now be fixed.

> > I like
> > to have an implementation of relational links though, but I think it be
> > easier and less error-prone to do in normal parsing in KHTML and ask
> > kde-usability how an interface could look in Konqueror (_no_ extra
> > toolbar....)

Then simply hide that toolbar.

(anyway, there is a bug in KXMLGUI which make the settings of plugin-only
toolbar return to the default sometimes)

But one could aven add  hidden="true" on the toolbar tag of the rellinks rc
file. So that the toolbar will not be shown by default

> Very nice words.
>
> My *original* plugin simply added a menu, providing shortcuts for the more
> common links like up, home, next, pervious, and menu access for the rest.
>
> The toolbar if I understand correctly was modelled after the mozilla
> version of the plugin.

I don't know exactly the history of that plugin.
The toolbar act for me more like a statusbar to see if there is relations or
not. So i know if keyboard shortcut will work or not.