sane defaults

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Fri Jan 14 10:09:40 GMT 2005

Le Vendredi 14 Janvier 2005 00:39, David Faure a écrit :
> On Friday 14 January 2005 00:26, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > >
> > > It is already disabled, and there's even an "uninstall" to overwrite
> > > existing installations... Please try updating kdeaddons and make
> > > install - does the toolbar then go away?
> >
> > Olivier Goffart committed a patch that fixed some issues and then also
> > reenabled the plugin.
>
> IMHO that screenshot shows that this plugin isn't ready for being
> re-enabled...

It should maybe be disabled my default, but still stay installed.

Most problem are fixed now.

Anyway, there is still a small problem in KXMLGUI with toolbar plugins (i've
also noticed that in Kopete, for the msn icon toolbar)
Settings for toolbars are not correctly saved if the toolbar is not in the
main rc file of the application.

As workaround in Kopete, I've added this toolbar in the main rc file. but
then, it appears in the toolbar menu even if the plugin is not loaded, which
is bad.