[patch] create link to directory (newmenu)

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Fri Jan 14 08:57:00 GMT 2005

On Thursday 13 January 2005 21:57, David Faure wrote:
> This menu has a funny history. You know that everything was in the first
> level initially? :)

Didn't know that.

> The screenshot looks fine. The only problem is if 20 applications install
> their own templates into the templates dir, then the menu gets huge. But
> well, the same thing happens in Windows if that's any consolation :)

I was thinking about it, but if that happens, it's not much different from
having those 20 templates in one submenu.
Having them in the first level only adds 4 lines (Folder and the 3 links), so
I think it's not much of a problem.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
registered as user #332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.