sane defaults

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Fri Jan 14 00:49:31 GMT 2005

On January 13, 2005 08:38 pm, Richard Smith wrote:
> "Perfection is achieved not when nothing is to be added, but when nothing
> can be taken away."

Yeah but it is all based on the user's perspective.

For example - in your screenshot, I could easily take away the favorites
button, or the progress gear, or the new tab button, since I never use any of
those items in Konqueror. (I access my favorites via the K Menu).

But you *dont* have the links toolbar, which I use about 15 times an hour, or
the KGet button, which I also use quite often.

--
Jason Keirstead
http://www.keirstead.org