[patch] create link to directory (newmenu)

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Thu Jan 13 23:28:44 GMT 2005

> I never wanted to create a HTML file with the context menu, and 90% of the
> users probably never want to do this.
> Usually I create a plain text file.

Me too.
I usually copy/paste one of my template (in the same folder or in my
last website) to create a new HTML file.
Don't know if I'm alone or not but what's sure is that lambda users
don't create HTML pages (perhapse some of them do that under windows,
with the help of WYSIWYG or even more with the help of... MSWord).

In any case, I also use often (in fact "only") text files (BTW it should
put a .txt extension when creating it: not in UNIX tradition, but useful
when wanting to send a file to a Windows friend) but I always see lambda
users (yes, on Windows) create Word files for everything and don't use
this "archaic" :) plain text format...

So, what file types to move one level up?
Text files?
Or KWord/KPresenter files?
I think we can't find a solution for everybody, so perhapse leave all
files in a submenu (even if I admit it would be more convenient).

--
Séb.